Monday, May 09, 2005

The vandals have struck MGS! And they can't spell too, F**K is no spelled F*K. I hope the police catch them.

Litlit! Eeee, I wonder how I'll do. When I was talked about Dr Stockmann (I wrote Q2), I said "It's like reading a story about an idiotic duck who stands in the middle of the road and refuses to budge, no matter what." Oh dear, I wonder what will happen -.-"

Half Hist tomorrow, then Chinese on Wednesday. Aaaa. Hmmm, I will study Chinese for at least 30 min tomorrow! Much better than last time and I WILL write zhen zhen ri shang correctly, though I still have no idea what it means.

Oh nooo. Exams ending. This means the prefect interviews and the submission for the profile is drawing closer. Aaaaa.

Actually, I have no idea why I'm so worried. I'm not going to be a prefect anyway and I have nothing to lose, but still! Eeeee.

No comments: