Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Ahhh. Last night was bad. Very bad. I couldn't sleep till one thirty am this morning, then at three am i woke up scared because I had a nightmare. After that I barely managed to sleep before I had to go get ready for school.

Aaaaa. Wonder I survived today. Thank goodness I don't take A Math.

Interestingly enough, the ending of my nightmare was kind of queer. There was this long hair ghost (think Ju-On) who wanted to steal Ryan's soul, because he's a child, so I was running with him away from the ghost and when I sort of reached safety, there was this teacher who appeared. I asked her why the school didn't call a priest to exorcise the ghost, and then I woke up immidiately. In fact, I woke up jusy as I thought of the word 'priest'. Strange.

I hope I don't get another nightmare tonight.

Oh dear, Chemistry tomorrow! Eeeeee. I'm still a little blur about Acids, Bases and Salts. Aaaaaah.

No comments: