Wednesday, April 19, 2006

5 Item test today!

It was quite good, though aiya, I regret not doing just 1 more pull up, I could've gotten a B! I was concentrating on doing 11 (the minimum for a C grade) and ended up doing 13. I was really happy with my shuttle run (considering I turned my ankle in the last few seconds) and sit and reach (HAHAHA i typed it as 'shit and reach' just now), first time I've gotten an A :D. Broad jump was great too with 205cm. I bet loads of people beat me but nevertheless I am still happy (:

2.4km run is on Friday, now all I have do is get a C and i'll achieve my set target for 2006 (:

Lit class was really raunchy today with Keat's La Belle Dame Sans Merci. Brenda, Hidayah and I kept laughing at the 'sexual imagery'. The reason why I was laughing so much was because the whole notion of a sex poem was so unexpected and amusing, not to mention totally out of place and hearing Miss Bong try to describe what they were doing that makes in 'sexual imagery' ('set her on my pacing steed' anyone? Even I, the one everyone calls a pervert, did not pick up that double entendre). Well that and Brenda's favourite words of 'sweet moan'. I can't remember having such a fun lit lesson as I had today, though everyone in lit class must think the 3 of us are real pervs seing as we were the one laughing the hardest and laughing when no one else was laughing.

Oh and before I forget: I passed the transformations e math test by 1 mark and the chinese yellow book test by 4 marks. Nevermind, it's a start (:

No comments: