Friday, April 07, 2006

Yesterday when I was buying food for recess, something really odd happened.

After I handed my money to the canteen vendor, I felt someone smack my ass so I turned around in shock and saw some lower sec girl looking totally horrified. She stammered a 'sorry' before running away, I think the friend with her was laughing. I found the whole thing quite amusing after the shock had worn off; silly girl.

My grandparents left for Ipoh on Thursday morning so today I had to take bus to school. When I had alighted at the MGS bus stop I started walking at my usual pace when I saw this trio of really slow girls (I had met them before), SATU, DUA and TIGA. By 'slow' I mean they walked really slow, and 2 of the girls were prefects I think. Anyhow I was walking behind them a few paces when one of the girls (SATU?) turned around and saw me, and before I knew what was happening the three girls who were walking abreast shifted to the side of the pavement and started walking in one file! I was so shocked and I started to laugh (well choking the laugh at the same time) and in the end they moved back to their original position.

How amusing.

No comments: