Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sigh, the last two days have postively sucked.

This morning Tian Ying and I went down by the further staircase for assembly. Once both of us (and about 1/2 of A3) reached the quadrangle, we realised that it was rainy day assembling positions because of DJW (discover Jesus week) - that is we were supposed to assemble outside the secondary school hall on the 3rd level.

All of us were really lazy and decided to form a 'class' and stood in front of the canteen instead on the ground level. It was really weird but it was nice being among the scholars because they really sang the MGS song and I felt happy when I heard them singing.

Earlier in the day when I woke up, I had stiff neck, now some 14 hours later my neck still hurts. It hurts so bad that I can't turn my head to the right without expierencing some sharp pain in my neck. Joy.

Also for some reason there have been alot of people either not seing me or daoing me. Do I have 'Please dao me' written on my head or what? After a shitty few days, the daoing this is really not helping, but sigh, what to do?

At least I had a relatively great past few weeks.

No comments: