Monday, April 17, 2006

After school today I was waiting outside for my grandpa to pick me up with Jacinth and eating yummy milk hello panda biscuits when 5 police motorcyclists drove past us, in a quasi formation.

Anyway we naturally thought there was a VIP coming through the area but after the two cars behind the motorcade broke off to drive into MGS, we realised they were just practising, anyway when they stopped at the red light outside MGS they broke formation.

They rode off after the light switched back to green and about a minute later my grandpa came by and I got into the car. The motorcade was driving really slowly and at about Old Holland Road we had soon caught up with the motorcade and my grandpa's car was right behind them and lots of cars driving by began to stare at our car, thinking we were VIPs or something. HAHAHA. So amusing.

Too bad they continued driving along Old Holland Road after my grandpa turned off at Greenleaf. So amusing!

I hope it stops raining soon, I want to run over and give something to Ianthe before her tuition starts.

No comments: