Wednesday, April 26, 2006

HAHAHAHA oh man. I was no way as alert to double entendres before La Belle came along.

Today during Math, Grace and A* were arguing about the way to solve a probability question. A was getting super heated up as usual, when she yelled "She's playing with herself!" (in reference to the probability question). Oh my GOSH. HAHAHAHA. I just burst out laughing manically and I couldn't stop laughing for the longest time ever. The people around me were laughing too but I was the loudest and most unabashed - plus I started it. Later on out of the corner of my eye I saw A, who had turned around and was glaring at me in a most menacing way and I ignored her, but the moment she turned back I started to stifle a giggle. I am so amused.

Just now I was also thinking of Pike and it's opening line of "Pike, three inches, perfect" but accidentally ommitted "Pike" and ended up with "three inches, perfect" and before I could stop my train of thought, the next thing I thought of was "Isn't that kind of short?".

No comments: