Monday, April 03, 2006

Hello, I am in school now. I am also very bored. Ange, Prim and Choy have gone off for their health checkup and I have nothing to do. I wish I brought my Hist test book down so I could do notes or something, but THAT person is in class now so I don't want to go up and see her awful black face. To think I tried to patch things up during floorball prac. when I passed the ball to her many times! Ass.

Nevermind, it's nice to be the villianess once again. Everyone expects the worse of you and it keeps them pissed when you kick their ass :p At least I still have my intergrity and morals left, so I'm not the true villianess.

My grandparents came back from New Jersey last night! I don't have to take bus to school anymore (: Hooray! No more weird bugs falling on me at the bus stop or any other weird bus-related nonsense. I think I need to top up my ez-link through.

Goodbye Lenin! was quite good and the main actor was really cute (: The story took alot of concentrating so naturally my mum kept asking me loads of questions during the movie. The worse one was when she went: "Who's Lenin? Is it the mother?" I didn't even want to reply that, I just stared at her. My goodness, my mum is so simple in her general knowledge! It's a wonder how my dad (who is even more snobby when it comes to general knowledge/history) can survive with her. I love my mum but I wish she was more well read so I could have intellegent conversations with her like I have with my dad.

No comments: