Sunday, April 09, 2006

I had a rather odd dream last night: I dreamt that I was pregnant.

In my dream I was the same age as I am now, and for that reason I kept counting months to make sure my delivery wouldn't mess with my O levels (yeah like hell it wouldn't) and I kept arriving at September, the 9th month. However what was strange was that I knew what month I had got inpregnated in and it was November. That would have meant I'd be carrying a child for 11 months. Horrors.

Anyway I remember knowing who the dad was and being happy about the pregnancy, but the people I was with in the dream didn't know I was pregnant even though I was waddling all over the place, hahaha. It was such a weird dream.

I think seing Miss Bong waddle about with such a happy and contented smile upon her face has finally invaded my dreams along with the O levels. Tsk (for the O levels thing).

And for the record I think being a mother is a very fine idea and I'd like to be one in the future, just obviously not NOW. I haven't even had sex yet.

Today after church my family and I went to Little India's Tekka Mall for lunch. My dad and I found a table and the cleaner was cleaning it and I sat down on one of the chairs, suddenly some other chinese woman who looked about 19-23 came and sat down in the seat next to me. I was so shocked I didn't know how to react, I thought she had made a mistake, I wanted to say something but a thought hit me: 'What if she started yelling at me in mandarin? I can't swear in mandarin.' So I ended up walking away.

I was super pissed and I wanted to sic Ryan onto those women (that woman's friends joined her later). In the end my mother found another table but I was in a foul mood during lunch. My dad said I should have just given her the finger, a universally known way of telling people to: 'Eff off and die'.

I need to learn me some mandarin swear words.

No comments: