Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Today was a sort of good day.

I woke up with a sore neck again so I brought my grandpa's muscle rub thingy to school and applied it about once every 2 hours. My neck feels better now (:

I also got back my lit essay today (on Hughes' Pike) and I did quite well, the highest mark I've gotten since I reached upper sec, hooray! But I think it was because I could really identify with Pike for it's themes and it's overall sinister feeling, if I had to do it on Fern Hill or Death of a Naturalist I think I wouldn't have done as well. Still a good mark is a good mark (:

Had the E Math Transformations test today and I ran out of time. For the last question I got stuck on an Enlargement question and ended up wasting obscene amounts of time on it and I nearly died when I heard Miss Ho go '5 mins left'. I skipped the question and rushed through the rest of the paper (about 3 questions?) and returned to that horrid question with a few minutes to spare. In the end I wrote down a random answer. I hope I pass.

No comments: