Friday, May 12, 2006

-----begin rant

Okay this is mad. Frienster somehow added some random girl's picture on MY profile and I didn't noticed because like, you know, I check that worthless piece of shit website when I get an alert sent to my e-mail.

Friendster is filled full of self serving weirdos who love adding random people (though not that random girl) to their lists so they can be like, totally popular YO! When in reality they are total losers who justify their lives by telling themselves over and over that 'I have friends! What are 5000 people on Friendster?' That's called self deception. Get a life.

Frienster is also a source of ill mannered humour - that is, laughing at ugly people and people whom we know in real life who 'spice' (or extreme makeover) up their profiles so they can be totally cool YO!

Anyway point being I hate Friendster. The website is slow, the whole place reeks of the impending implosion of humanity (heil nihilism!), the people are fake, and the whole system is (#@)#( nuts.

And I have just wasted my time being angry, trying to solve a problem I did not create while some stranger out there thinks I'm a stalker (you have a bathroom as a background - hello?! I am so not into girls who like bathrooms as places for pictures).

I hate Friendster.


end rant-----

No comments: