Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Chinese! With the O levels less than 7 days away, the teachers are going into overdrive with the Chinese work!

In addition to the prerequisite 3 hours the majority of the Sec 4 MGS population is subjected to, I get an additional 1 1/2 hours a day of Chinese! Mad. My brain already dies after 1 1/2 hours of Chinese during those double periods. It's like double die this time.

And as usual I failed Chinese. Though I kind of hoped this time I'll do a little better with an E8 or something, but I wound up with a F9 as usual. Interestingly, I didn't end up with the dubious title of lowest in the level this year.

I got displaced! Overruled! OWNED! by none other that my fellow friend who is also subjected to the same Chinese torture as I am. Yikes.

Today I did the NE quiz, it was really fun! Wa I was so sad when I had gotten JUST enough money to by T1 and T2 for the airport, then the era changed and I had to pay 30,000 credits more! WAAAA.

I ended up with a Expert Builder status.

The quiz was really fun though! I want to play it again! Hahaha :D I wonder who got the Master Builder level, must be some super pro-SS A band person, though for the life of me I cannot imagine why someone will want to be good at SS of all things, besides the 'HAHAHA I GOT 6 POINTS FOR MY L1R5!' that is.

It's not like topping in SS is one of those things you'll love to bore your grandchildren with, picture this:

Old woman, coughing a little with saggy boobs, bad hair and a disgusted grandchild in her lap.
Grandmother (GM): *cough* You know, when I was a little girl your age I was very good at Social Studies!
Granddaughther (GD): Um grandma? They don't have Social Studies in kindergarten.
GM: WHAT? Talk back?! SS thought me to never talk back and to pay money to maintain my parents!
GD: Okay grandma, what was SS about?
GM: Oh it was about learning the virtues of the great Singaporean lifestyle! For instance I learned to earn lots of money, have alot of sex so I could overrun Singapore with my children and to laugh at other countries because SS teaches us that Singapore is better than every other country, except Switzerland!
GD: Oh? That sounds silly grandma! *giggle*
GM: *smacks granddaughter*
GD: OW! Okay okay! Not silly. But what use was SS? It doesn't teach you how the world works or gives you a better understanding of the world!
GM: Oh no! I did! I taught grandma to become the Ultimate Civil Serpant(tm). And have alot of sex. That's why you have so many cousins! Um. What was your name again grandchild #037?

Okay that was damn retarded. Anyway you get the idea. We're going through our SS papers tomorrow, I hope I get a B4!

No comments: