Monday, May 08, 2006

Geog! I felt so relieved as I was doing the paper because I knew how to answer all the sub questions that were in the questions I chose (Q1, 2, 3 and 6 for the record). Knowing how to answer them is good enough for me, therefore:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's a great load off my back: I was literally going mad last night trying to remember everything. Whether I do well enough remains to be seen, but I should be able to pass this Geog exam (: I also had enough time to finish everything and check through because I rushed like some insane being through the initial questions, rendering my handwriting close to incomprehensible and slowed down when I realised I had the luxury of a hour for my last question. My style of rushing then slowing down is quite strange considering the fact it's usually opposite (as seen from the lit essays) of the norm. Nevermind, they don't penalise you unless they can't read your words. I think mine is still readable. Somewhat.

Math 1 was quite alright, I hope I pass *crosses fingers*. I lost 12 marks from questions I was unable to answer which leaves me a gap of 18 marks to completely waste up in order to get my B4, but paper 2 is always a killer, draining the lifeblood of all those precious little marks! Dunno :S I hope I can pass and get a B4, or else my dad will be very angry at me.

Hohoho, everyone has Chem tomorrow! I'll be trying my darnest to study Bio tomorrow (:

Good luck to everyone for the Chem pracs tomorrow!

No comments: