Thursday, May 25, 2006

HAHAHAHAHA, I PWNED JTAY TODAY!

The 'b' band was going through Bio today and rather unexpectedly, we recieved back our MCQ (or Paper 1) scripts today and I ended up with a slightly above average score. When JTay started to call names to answer questions (oh yes! Ask us questions during an answer checking session. Like we haven't answered enough as it is) B3 started to go into a mild panic and then someone said 'Oy! If he calls any random register number from B3, you stand up okay?'

And true enough he did - he called the other 'Mel'. I stood up and then I heard someone say 'Shit! ELee (my bio teacher) is staring!' But it was too late, I most obviously could not sit down at that moment!

At any rate my mind kind of blanked out under the duress of ELee calling my (and the class') bluff and after giving my own pidgin answer (which was right, but he wanted more - greedy pig!) I relied on random classmates throwing answers at me.

In the end ELee probably decided she had misheard the name (I share a similar sounding surname with the other 'Mel') or disliked JTay so much that she couldn't be bothered.

HUR HUR HUR

Round 1 to 4B3!

No comments: