Saturday, May 27, 2006

I was looking at my tagboard just now when I saw Deb's tag: 'Happy Holidays ' - well to that meaning anyway.

Happy holidays - right. I have to go back to school practically everyday for lessons, in addition to seminars infringing onto my 3rd week. Fun fun fun. I also have to practise my math like hell since well, I'm getting HELL from my dad now for not scoring my promised B4 even though this was the hardest I've ever studied for math - in probably my whole life. I started doing TYS, by myself! Autonomously! Without nagging!

Bloody let down.

Okay I've gone off topic. On the upside, the holidays rolling around means I'll get to sleep in, to some extent (HAHAHAHA like SS). However on my part, it doesn't even feel like the holidays have started at all.

Oh well, it's only for this year isn't it?

No comments: