Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Moon Travellers and Deep Sea Divers

Cao and Roshen in Blue II

I felt much better today so I ended up going to support Wang/Hadi/Cao/and all tonight (or yesterday night) at the very dodgily located Prince of Wales pub in Little India. Because of the occasion I decided to bring Laika out for a spin. This made me learn something very important I never realised before: I need to be thick skinned.

All around the CBD/Orchard when I walked, I saw good shots. From the 3 construction workers walking in a straight line in their matching neon vests and boots, to more construction workers hiding under the shade of a building a few minutes shy of noon to finally a random guy (maybe he was a construction worker too) crouched over sleeping in a quiet corner of Orchard Road - they would have been good or at least fairly reasonable shots if I took them... but I didn't dare. Oh dear. Nevermind, I shall have to learn it pretty soon.

No comments: