Saturday, March 28, 2009

So hard for me to just embrace the lens

Today I was out with Stephanie, Ianthe and Jia Hui. We wanted to go to Fosters initially to enjoy the Devonshire Tea set which came with scones and sandwiches, but the place was closed for a private function. Fail. We ended up at NYDC when I had an iced Earl Grey with Vanilla ice cream, a poor substitute, but nontheless a good cooling one.

After that JH left and the three of us ended up at Sushi Tei where I ordered 2 main courses because I was still hungry after one. I ended up being really fully 3/4 though the second one. Why the hell am I eating so much now?! I feel a bit annoyed. This bodes badly for my wallet.

On another note I brough Laika out today for photos. Mistake. I should have just used the old point and shoot because an amazing number of people don't know how to hold the SLR correctly so that it doesn't shake. Group photos were amazingly frustrating to come by because of camera shake. Fail.

No comments: