Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ulysses

"Oh dear oh dear 19 and not any wiser"

I survived yet another birthday. Yay. Thank you Dexter for tonight, I couldn't have asked for better company or a better night.

-----

Over the past few days the other intern, Nicolette, and I have been wandering around the CBD. Yesterday we walked from Lau Pa Sat to One Raffles Quay then around The Arcade area for 30 minutes+ ostensibly in search of chocolate ice cream in a cup for Nazmi. Today we ended up walking around for about 30 minutes too to buy a birthday cake for me. We walked from the CPF building then backtracked to One Raffles Quay where Cedele was located. In the end we got a really good (but heavy) chocolate and pistachio cake.

Throughout those jaunts, Ulysses kept playing over and over in my head.

No comments: