Saturday, June 17, 2006

GRRR WTF?!?!

There are 3 dogs in that large field behind my house now, they look no older than 1 year and according to my grandma they've been there since early this morning. There are no humans around and all and the puppies look like they've been abandoned.

I tried called SPCA but yet another one of those robots picked up. The tinny voice told me that SPCA doesn't accept abandoned animals, only sick or abused ones. Okay. Ask Matthew. Call Actions for Dogs or whatever that thing is called.

When the guy there finally calls back he tells me they're stray digs and they're migrating. WTF?!?! My first reaction was 'They're not birds!' but I didn't yell that down the line :/

Now they're hiding under the shade on the opposite bank :/ It's been such a hot day. Sigh. I don't know what to do!

No comments: