Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I've always suffered form a touch of hypochondria, amongst the many other funny (and not so funny) neuroses that I suffer from and exhibit.

(Adriel and all guys might want to skip the next bit) --->

A few months ago I was in B1 waiting for Ange and some other girls to come back from recess and Stephanie and Estelle were in the only ones in class. Estelle, likes to hug people for some reason, and I am uncomfortable with being hugged. Must be the fact that I used to get hugged all the time by this super weird girl in P4 (some of you should know whom I'm talking about).

Anyway I was walking about B1 when after telling Estelle to not hug me multiple times, when she suddenly jumped on me and I fell foward, hitting my abdomen against the corner of a nearby desk and even afterwards my abdomen was still sore. That night I had the most horrendous cramps and ever since then my entire menstrual cycle has been off, 6 weeks being the average, something I didn't notice till I noticed my period was a little late this month, so I went to check my calender.

It's been 7 weeks!!! Bloody hell. It might be stress, but I am very inclined to believe it was the knock because it happened at the end of Feb, when there were no exams or anything.

One of my greatest fears is not being able to have children, and I'm going to KILL that Estelle if I can't have children. I told her not to grab me! Now when the normal stress reason is due to the O levels, amongst the other anxieties I suffer from, I have to worry whether or not I can have children -.-

(end skip) --->

On other matters, I had a very bad morning today, thanks to a missing file which contained my Snakecharmer essay, which I found it in the end (someone from the other lit class had taken it by accident during her lit lesson and when I had geog). Thanks to everyone who tried to make me feel better, though they might not actually read this post.

Oh and my computer has been 'fixed'. My dad took the metal casing sides out, so the probability of me being electrocuted one had while using the computer had gone up by quite a bit :/ Well, at least it's working!

No comments: