Monday, June 19, 2006

Today at NTUC, Coronation Plaza, I had a rather unhappy expierence that has made me lose faith in all humanity, for the #10034 time since I've lived (Rau Le Creuset certainly knew what he was doing). When it gets to no. #1 000 000, you'll know.

I was with my grandma grocery shopping and she had bought me some sushi from the small counter inside the supermarket and I had placed the pastic bag inside the shopping cart. I went to the cold cuts counter to buy some bacon and my grandma suddenly remembered that she had to collect something and left the cart in the middle of the aisle, about 4-5 m away from where I was.

When I returned to the cart, the white bag was gone, but I hadn't noticed it till I had gotten home and unloaded all of the groceries -.-

And in other news, today my brother went out of the house, by himself again (did it first on Sat.) I was looking out of the window in my parent's room for the dogs when I saw him in the field. I nearly had a heart attack.

Needless to say I quickly ran down to ascertain that it really was Ryan downstairs before dashing out of the house, almost colliding into a friendly neighbour before dashing up the hill. Thank goodness the dogs didn't seem to be around this time. I would have died 2x if they were attacking Ryan and I had to go rescue him.

Bloody brother. Bloody dogs. Bloody humans.

No comments: