Sunday, June 25, 2006

Okay my com is still acting up. The cooling fan in the main CPU's died or something, so whenever the thing overheats the thing malfunctions.

I watched The Road to Guantanamo today with my dad (he just came back from Norway today) and it was really good, too bad it's NC-16 and most people aren't interested in such things :/

Oh yes. It's been 1 week + 1 day that the dogs were abandoned, and yesterday I noticed that one of the black dogs was missing, it still is today. It was the smallest of the 3. Maybe it died or something :/

School's starting tomorrow! As I was digging through my books I realised I forgot to do part of this Bio paper ELEE gave us because I had stuck it into my bio book, but they're giving us back our papers tomorrow or something, so I'll have time to finish it up (:

No comments: