Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Just now I was looking through a book I borrowed from the Library on the war poets and as I was flipping through it, this handsome creature popped out of nowhere and stared back at me:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you the deliciously ignorant and naive Rupert Brooke! Miss Bong did mention he was good looking in class, but I didn't really bother with finding out more about him, seing as I find his poem The Soldier horrifically blind to the real aspects of war (turned out he died before he faced much action during WWI).

This picture is the same one in the book I have on loan, but for some reason he doesn't look as good here as he does in the book :/

Nevermind, I still find him really hot, even though he is bisexual and very very dead.

No comments: