Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Going by a sheer numbers probability alone, the odds of me having met some kind of pond scum like entities in MGS would have been much higher than in ACSI, especially since I've been there for all of a month. Actually less than that when you consider this is my 4th week here.

However I have. The worst kind of girl one could ever meet in your life and she is more horrid than I ever could have fathomed, already hurting three of my friends on her destructive vindictive whirlwind. When I first met her I had a bad impression and she managed to do nothing to alleviate it, making it worse than ever.

I thought I could see shit coming so I stayed away from her and her little gaggle, except it turns out the word 'gang' would be more appropriate in describing them, still I have been pulled into the mess because of my friends.

Oh God. More Drama.

No comments: