Friday, April 27, 2007

I was in the SAC with Cheryl during the break and as we were walking back to class, we walked past the pond and saw Song Yeong and Gabriel there, staring at the fish.

Then she went "I found my fish!" and to my horror/amusement, she was pointing at this fish that was floating sideways. I burst out laughing. Oh dear God. "Uh, isn't it dead?" and just as I said that, the fish started wriggling a little and another fish floated by on it's side. "No wait! My fish is that one there! I remember it had more shiny stuff on the bottom."

Right about then I think I completely lost it - there were two fish that were going to end up as catfish food only one day after the fish sale. I'm sure murder was not on the minds of the year 6 class that thought to sell the fish for CAS.

In the morning I came to class and a really screwed looking plant was sitting on the drawers at the front of class. I went to take a closer look at it, and it looked really really bad - this from the girl who has a perpetually dying plant in her room for the past 4 years.

How many things are we (5.9) going to kill before this year is over?!

No comments: