Monday, April 16, 2007

Judging from today's ride back home on 74 with the 'gang', Chun Wui, Joash, Patrick, Gerald and Darren, there really can be no day where we all ride back without any sort of perversion occurring. Like it was on the bus rides where the full horror of 'porteugese ' was brought to everyone's attention, thanks to CHUN WUI.

Anyway today I was talking to Patrick on the bus, having a normal bus ride for once, when Chun Wui somehow made a bet with Joash that he could make things more perverted in seconds, then he whipped out his socks (you'd have to have been in 5.9 or on the bus to know what I meant, I will not bring him further perverse joy by describing it) and started waving it around and then called out to me, disrupting my conversation.

NOOOOOOO. NOT IN PUBLIC YOU PERVERT!

Someone needs to be teabagged again!

No comments: