Sunday, April 01, 2007

The weekend is ending.

OMG OMG OMG OMG.

I have done literally nothing! As in I have tried in bits here and there, but overall nothing is done.

I still have 3 commentaries to write for English, Chinese essay (not exactly planning to do), essay questions and prac for Biology, lots of reading for History, to finish God of Small Things and not incur Connor's wrath like I did on Thursday.

Not to mention there are a lot of other things I have to deal with, personal and outside issues, coupled with some things which are really placing a LOT of emotional stress on me and I feel so helpless among it all. Sometimes I really feel like just telling someone to go commit suicide for all the trauma he's causing to people around, but I can't, for obvious reasons. He just might go ahead and do it.

I need more time. I honestly do! Maybe in a way I enjoy going to school because the people around me make me laugh, help me forget the swirling mass of a mess that is around me.

No comments: