Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The past few days my asthma has been much better, though I still largely depend on my inhaler. The attacks are less frequent and I can breathe normally at least 75% of the time though I am still unable to sing or do any activity that requires a lung full of air.

Funnily enough, around the time my asthma started, my stomach stopped giving me trouble. Now I hardly feel hungry anymore, but the urge and want to eat is there so there is no real problem.

It's almost like I can never be fully healthy, oh well, I can still function and not drop dead - that's good enough for me!

Today there was a lot of drama in school *cue Darren and his 'OMG DRAMA!' sign*. A day like this comes around once in a long time, breaking up the monotony of the days and for some reason, left me feeling quite blah, for lack of a better word. Almost like the highs and lows I had during the day spent up my entire allotment of emotions for the day. Still it ended on a good note, at least I have been led to believe so.

After I got home, I was reading my book and getting distracted by Gransazers on the television ever so often (YES I know! When my brother is around the tv is always tuned to arts/vasantham/kids central and switched on) and today was supposed to be some super emo drama episode.

Between some low budget explosions, team members of the supposed 'bad' Gransazers were fighting with each other because one of them was in love with their 'leader', this woman scientist. However they other members of the team had found out she was actually an alien tasked with destroying all the Gransazers on the Earth and they were fighting the lovefool because he refused to believe them.

There was a scene where the scientist and the lovefool were together and she went "No, please don't get too close to me, it'll ruin our mission!" and then both of them went all emo. The last scene she was in her alien form and the lovefool spotted her and she said the single most weirdest love confession I had ever heard (keep in mind it's Japanese translated to English), "I would kill every Gransazer and human on the Earth but spare you and bring you back to my planet so we could be together."

Then he killed her because she was going to kill another Gransazer. She fell to the ground and exploded in a ball of cheap bad special effects.

No comments: