Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My asthma is getting really bad, like I can barely breathe. When I laugh I am left literally breathless. During dinner I could barely speak a sentence without struggling for breath.

At this rate there will be a Melodie shaped hole in the universe.

On another note, I escaped the concentration camp like spot check today because after this teacher checked the length of my skirts, I was 'dismissed' with the rest of the 5.9 girls and made my way back to class, then I literally rushed down to the Bio labs after the REW session, exactly what my Bio teacher had commanded us to do. Cheryl couldn't find me so I was left there sitting with the guys wondering what the hell had happened since the rest of the girls and our Bio teacher was missing.

Midway I went off to investigate and there were NO year 5 girls around at all. OMG. Then I met Talbot who said he was also searching for the girls from his Chem class. LOL. Finally I ran into CNE who said all the girls had been called back into the Audi. Shit. Then I decided since I was so late, I'd be in deep shit, so I went back to hide in the Bio labs till the girls finally appeared all distressed with the Bio teacher.

Anyway it wasn't like I was infringing any rule, so even if I was wandering around after the spot check, no one would have been able to tell I wasn't there (as in no amendments needed to be made to my person). Heh.

No comments: