Wednesday, January 16, 2008

For some reason I find myself unable to write properly now - my hand keeps trembling and is uncontrollable. Most frustrating.

Edit: I have just remembered one of my most favourite tales when I was younger (alongside Robinson Crusoe, The Swiss Family Robinson, The Call of the Wild and White Fang) was the rather strange and little known A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court (I haven't actually seen this title in the past 5+ years in any bookstore). Phillip Pullman's Sally Lockhart series was wonderfully awesome as well. I remember reading quite a bit of Sweet Valley High and Baby Sitter's Club, but none of them were rather memorable.

My hand still feels trembly and my heart feels like it's emitting a hum from vibrating.

Maybe my organs are being thrown round a centrifuge as I type - and when all the red blood cells explode the centrifuge will stop and I will die.

No comments: