Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Wa lao eh I feel damn pissed, I ran into a set of degenerates on the bus home, worse still it was a CROWDED BUS and I spent a few minutes staring into some tall ang moh's arm pit (which didn't stink thankfully) which I found a little amusing but yes I digress.

They were from MGS. (Is it me or has the school gone to tell since we've left? Everyone is carrying one of those weird homogeneous and totally impractical itty bitty hand baggies. Silly and irritating, get a brain you dumb cows, what kind of school books could you possibly carry in that small thing?) and I was standing up and listening to Middlemarch II when I spotted them. They were doing that usual whispery thing but loud enough for me to hear them. Talk about fail and lack of subtlety! Anyway this girl in MGS uniform with an ACS badge (also listening to an mp3 player) boarded at Holland V and they were like 'LOOK AT THAT ACJC GIRL'. Wtf. That got my attention real quick. Then they would take looks at me and say stuff about ACSI and then ACJC and wtf man we are right here! HELLO. I am 100% sure they were making comments like, 'omg look she's carrying a backpack!' and 'she looks like a nerd, ewwww'.

My dear girls, I can swear like a sailor if I feel like it and I still manage to be more graceful and elegant than you. I wanted to death stare them down, but in the end settled for looking their way enough and holding my gaze till they stopped talking.

They were not the only ones being tacky today. On the MRT train trip to Orchard, Nic and I were talking when these two either poly or university age girls saw us and started talking about ACSI and saying things like 'ehh I heard half of them can go Oxbridge. They that smart ah?' I don't know if Nic heard, but damn I was trying my best not to say 'Hi. I CAN HEAR YOU, YOU KNOW?!' Looks like Drong's publicity campaign has backfired on him -________-

AND AND AND I HAVE BEEN BOTTLING THIS UP FOR A WHILE. I FUCKING HATE HATE HATE THOSE IRRITATING NEW BATCH OF GIRLS I SEE IN SCHOOL.

I hate they way when they see me they just stare and stare. Then there was this duo of SCGS girls who did that whispery thing when they saw me walking with JLC, Daryl and Ted Kin. I felt like shouting at them 'WHAT? NEVER SEEN A GIRL BEFORE ISSIT?'. I know they're saying nasty stuff about me, but you know what? I'm not bothered enough to kill my eyes day after day by wearing contacts, nor bothered enough to keep high maintenance hair or etc etc whatever they deem to be 'cool'. Fine I look like shit, but it's not like I'm desperate for some guy to fall in love with me because of how awesome I look. I'd rather they look beyond this whole looks things. I can look good if I really want to, that much I know, so it's not like I'm some horrible ugly person.

IRRITATING.

Also wearing a black bra under a white t-shirt is tacky and disgusting.

No comments: