Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Time has come, and time has past, and I'm almost 18. 18 years on this planet, 4 disappointments, 1 injury, 1 lung infection, 1 brother, 4 years of guides and 1 year of IB!

Now that I have been unshackled from a past tragedy, it is well nigh time to reevaluate what I want in life - what matters to me and how much I demand from this fragile winged thing. I want to fall in love again - to find my love and rediscover it again, somewhere out there. I want to be free to help those I can love unconditionally - oh if this life of mine were not restrained by such a thing as time! I want to do oh-so-many things. I want to be me again, to embrace this INFJ-ness of mine and write long long lists of nothingness, to feel the world and be moved and to wander about, a silent figure in an ever changing sea of nameless faces. Oh how I have long missed myself, functioning on a subsistence level of spirit for the past 5 months.

I feel new, young, reborn, un-jaded and probably equally unwise and foolish. I feel squee-ey and flippity flop and all in knots.

I want to fly fly fly! Let my soul take wings and soar, bound only by perhaps, bad health. And what matters the most of course, is that after it all - I am still me, ME, ME and ME!

No comments: