Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Whoah NICE. This is the 666th post on my blog and today has been coincidentally so screwed up that it warrants a post.

This morning I waited 15 minutes for the freaking school bus to come, and guess what? NO BUS. And when I called the bus driver after about 5 minutes past the usual time, his handphone was switched off -_____- I ended up having to wake up my dad to ask him to send me to school. Horrible horrible. I've also tried calling him the past few times and his handphone is still switched off. What the fuck? Bastard. Then everyone on the bus would have been stranded as well. What a way to start the new year.

Then on the way home because Joash wasn't with me, I decided to take route 2 home which involved crossing a junction to get to Holland Road from Clementi Road, except I forgot which stop it was and didn't press the bell nor get off the bus -________- So there I was, cruising past Sunset Way when I decided I might as well head to the grandma's place and get ice cream at the same time.

Then Gen said he wanted ice cream too, so as the bus eventually made it was to the Bible College stop I got up and started rushing down the crowded bus, bumping into some people as I went through the mess, thinking Gen was right behind me. As I stepped out of the bus and onto the pavement, I realised that Gen had just reached the bottom of the stairs as the doors closed and drove on. LOL. This calls for another -______________________- except it's not for me because I was laughing hysterically at the bus stop. People were staring at me, hmm.

So I waited for Gen to appear after he got off at the next stop which was so damn far it was out of sight, then we walked to Island Creamery and he bought a tub of Nutella ice cream for home and I bought cookies and cream. Then both of us left.

As I was walking back to my mama's house, I spotted Jia Hui, Hui Ming and Sam from afar! :o What a coincidence because I just so happened to be there at that time because I was 1) waiting for Gen 2) missed my own stop way earlier so I followed them back to Island Creamery and finish my ice cream there then headed for my mama's place.

This is a weird day.

No comments: