Monday, April 21, 2008

Just as I was about to write off this night as a okay-not-too-exciting-and-somewhat-dissatisfying night, someone says something really really fucked up to me. In an instant all my thoughts are filled with those words, and I CANNOT STOP LOLING. It's almost as if my reaction shows the pinnacle of fucked up-ness I have achieved - my life thus far has been one big ball of FUCK and this is the latest addition to it. I can't even stop LOLing to highlight my Allot textbook.

I really wish I could write about the entirety of my life somewhere, to record down all the damn fucked up things that have happened so I can laugh at them. Laugh at myself. Laugh at the things I have done. Just laugh and move on with my damn life so I can stop obsessing about it. (I suddenly find myself unable to recall who said I should just drop out of school, hide on some deserted island and just write my 18 year old life story)

And speaking of fucked up, I just ate a bun without realising there was cheese on it, as a result my stomach is going to be pretty fucked up tomorrow. Taaaa.

No comments: