Wednesday, April 23, 2008

There is a really cliched saying, 'when life gives you lemons, make lemonade' - which is precisely what I have been doing the past 4 nights, squeezing the life juice out of those damn oily thick skinned fruits in order to carry out a Vitamin C test on them tomorrow for Bio prac. I would go off tangent and turn this into some absurd session about making fun of cliches/lemons but on a night like this I feel worn out and black holey again. Not a very pleasant prospect.

Then there is tomorrow, the 24th of April 2008. A date that is rather significant which I managed to clean forget about till the bus ride home yesterday. Today I was watching him walk about during History class and the dominating thought was 'I can't believe I fell in love with that'. Still, I can't say I don't miss everything that we shared because if there is one moment I could say was the best in my life - it was that period.

However thinking about tonight and why I once more feel down again, I don't quite think that's the main factor; it's more of a contributing one to make things which already seem bad feel worse. Then there's the thing I get when I get depressed around the middle of the week, almost every week without fail. And then there is the other thing, in which I perceive that I have once again made a terrible mistake and now have to suffer the consequences even though I was trying to avoid them to begin with.

Another hook fell off my skirt today.

No comments: