Sunday, April 27, 2008

Wow I feel so horrifically creeped out, disturbed and chilled now. Also sort of hungry.

I finally drank alcohol on Friday night, since I turned 18. It was a Vodka Sprite (which The Alchemist insists is wonderfully befitting of me) and somehow reminded me of water. The bunch of us other celebrating JLC's birthday sat opposite these bunch of ang mohs cam whoring like hell with the unusual cutlery of The Clinic, which I found rather amusing to watch.

On Saturday I was out with my mum, exploring Orchard road after I got my hair cut (finally!). We ended up having dinner at The Coffee Club at Takashimaya and I ordered some pasta dish which came with shed loads of cheese ): (I miss you, mature cheddar!) so I had to scoop it off onto another plate. The cheese pile slowly flowed to occupy the entire plate like a deflating lump of liposuction fats, which was both horrific and fascinating at the same time to watch.

As we were eating, I saw this black figure approaching from the night sky. It flew through the spot lights and dashed itself against the glass with a thump. I wtf-ed, switched my attention and watched it. It dropped a few meters, then spread it's variegated wings and rose up again, flew in a small loop and aimed itself at the glass again. It did this a few times, by which the attention of a few other observant diners was garnered. Finally it hit the class and fell out of sight.

I'll like to image the bat closed it's beady eyes and made one grand dash out back into the night sky where it first came from.

No comments: