Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Today after the first 20 minute recess, the hook fell off my skirt again -____- This time however, I conveniently had the Earth Day pin stuck to my collar so I removed the ribbon and used the safety pin attached to secure the hook. Why the hell are all my hooks falling off?!?

I also did something terribly silly today after school. I saw Arjun with some tall Indian guy I didn't recognise, so I thought he was Namskal. So I swung into action, trying to annoy the shit of the other guy and be as offensive as possible. Only afterwards did it occur to me that the guy wasn't Namskal and I had just randomly been rude to a stranger. True enough it was some other guy who I'll assume is from an intact class because I had not seen him before. (I should be thankful for little blessings, like my inability to remember how Namskal looks also extends to this other guy, so I won't feel horrified every time I see him - and this is so not a race thing, it took me almost 5 times+ before I could recognise Sir Brythain. In fact I am horrible at remembering faces, I once confused this girl in .10 with someone in .7 and had a conversation with her about Jim even though she looked damn confused.)

-----

Today was a really distracting day. I can't say I really remember what the hell happened during History and English because my mind was far off somewhere, half LOLing excessively half confuzzled. On the upside that matter has been dealt with, so hopefully things will continue to look up. Today some things also finished their tiny 14 year old cycle and came full circle (I really like the idea of cycles and circles - can you tell?), so perhaps that is yet another previously unresolved issue that is now resolved!

I feel peaceful and zen now. I just hope studying for the Bio test tomorrow doesn't ruin this feeling.

No comments: