Monday, August 18, 2008

I really ought to be doing work now, but I've decided to blog about this little tidbit that came to me about a minute ago.

I was listening to Summer of '69 by Byran Adams (youtube here), and I started thinking about my life and class in ACSI as a whole. (69... 6.9! Get it? HA HA HA -___________-)

"Oh when I look back now
The summer seemed to last forever
And if I had the choice
Ya - I'd always wanna be there
Those were the best days of my life"

Completely taken out of context of course. The song is about a guy reminiscing about his teenage years and well... I'm a teenager reminiscing about my teenage years.

Another event that precipitated this reminiscing was the announcement this morning by the 2nd student council about the submission of things to put in our yearbook. I was actually a little shocked because now thinking about it, I realise we only have about one and a half months of school left :x

And to think this morning I woke up in an utterly thunderblack mood, cursing everything about school.

No comments: