Monday, August 11, 2008

Last night I went out with Chun Wui, Lex, Malcolm, Elliot and Patrick to eat Sakae Sushi buffet at the very odd and highly stylised icon village in the heart of Tanjong Pagar. I daresay the only money Sakae Sushi made off that night was from me - eating a buffet with 5 teenage boys was quite an enlightening experience as they kept ordering and stuffed themselves silly.

Afterwards we wandered off to the main road (I forget the name) to try and get a bus to Holland V. At the first bus stop we came to, we realised that there was no 75, so after leaving Patrick there we trekked off toward Cantonment and found a bus stop with 75.

At Holland V. we then went to Hog's Breath where the guys had a beer which made them even more bloated and tasted like water - Victoria Bitter. I had a Vodka Lime, which to my relief did not give me a massive headache (does this mean it's okay for me to drink alcohol now?), but at the same time managed to make my head feel a little heavy yet light at the same time. Thankfully however, this sensation disappeared by the time I got back to my grandma's place around 12... where I was faced with a handphone filled with 9 missed call notifications :/ I even twirled about trying to convince my grandma I was not drunk.

Anyway... looks like there's going to be an Anna update tonight. And to think I expected and wanted a slow night.

No comments: