Saturday, August 16, 2008

OMG. I just had a very weird dream. Normally in such circumstances I'd write it in my own personal diary, but then today I'm at my Mama's house so I have no diary. I am sad.

Anyway in this dream I was supposed to get married to this person with the initials A.L. (I actually know who he is, but I'm not sticking his name here.) In this dream it was present day time, that is we - and everyone else - were still IB students stuck in Term 3 Week 8/9, yet for some really inexplicable reason we were supposed to get married there and then.

The dream gets stranger because even though the feeling was that the wedding date had been planned months in advance, the day before the event itself nothing was ready, not even my bridal gown. Then it got odder because the wedding was supposed to take place in a pool so I was going to wear my old swimsuit under this green sundress I bought in real life in Bintan. I remember feeling horrified at the lack of preparation and started to get stressed (a common theme in my dreams), running about trying to get things ready.

Then there was the matter of the groom. I didn't love him at all. Not even in real life, not even in the dream... so WHY DID I DREAM ABOUT HIM OMG ): Anyway when faced with each other, he ran off to do weird irrelevant things even though we were under prepared while I kept stressing out. I also got the distinct feeling that he treated the entire thing like an ordinary everyday occurrence, and he didn't love me either. Yet somehow I remember thinking that I had to marry him, that there was no way out of this.

So in the end of my dream I ended up pleading to everyone and our parents to please please please postpone the damn wedding to after the IB exams. We could use the time in the interim to get to know each other better, do with better wedding planning and could still have a honeymoon in December before he started NS.

Oh and another thing besides me not wanting to get married to him because I didn't love him. I kept thinking that I was too young to get married, too irresponsible and too unprepared. Nyeh. What a horrifying dream.

Then I woke up and dreamt another weird dream of me going to Song Yeong's house to play with the garden hedge maze that he had.

No comments: