Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Here's an interesting link: 'odd' questions that interviewees were asked during the 2007 Oxbridge interviews, courtesy of Arjun who got it from my ex-lover, Adriel (yes he broke my heart one too many times).

Personally, as the days towards IB trudge along, dragging their scarred and calloused feet, I've been assailed by bouts of feeling lost at an increasing frequency - namely the question of 'what the hell exactly am I doing?' My mind has also gone into either denial or self preservation mode, depending on how you look at it. Thoughts of maybeIshouldgotonursingschoolormaybeIoughttotakeayearoffandwriteaboutbeinglostormaybeIshould applytoWasedaUniveristyandseewhathappensormaybeIshouldgoapplyingforaFrench/Finnish/PolishuniversityandlearnthoserespectivelanguagesandseewtfhappensormaybeIshoulddosomething
completelywildandincomprehensibletoeveryone...


It goes on and on and doesn't ever stop coming. Ordinarilly I wouldn't be so bothered by such feelings, but it comes at a time where I really do need to be concentrating and putting my all into studying, convinced that I'd barking up the right tree - not wondering what happens next after it's all over. Plus for someone like me who runs on passion and passion alone, not knowing what exactly it is that I'm passionate about disturbs me to no end

So boo. After years of thinking I managed to accelerate past the issue, I am back to the age old question - who am I?

No comments: