Monday, October 27, 2008

Really random post before I post my main blog post (because I am anal this way):

I keep listening to SexyBack over and over again, despite the fact that I made fun of Suat when she was listening to it excessively around 2006 -___________- It's just well. Damn addictive, and I'm a sucker for good heady beats, like the Womanizer remix that I still play frequently.

----

On facebook today I recieved a message from a group where there was a guy seeking out girls like me for marriage. Yes, I can so imagine the smut flying through your heads now, like youngteenageasiangirlsapiosexualdominatrix kind of fetish. Instead however it was my INFJ personality status. I kid you not. They guy was basically on the lookout for an INFJ female who was also a Jewish Orthodox. K, that so rules me out.

He even has a website. Part of me is inclined to LOL like shit (which most of you probably are doing right now), but part of me likes the idea that someone thinks my personality type is special enough to specify that when looking for a marriage mate.

1 comment:

YitzSmile said...

INFJ's rock! Why wouldn't I be looking for one? Heck, who wouldn't want to date an INFJ?!?! ;-)