Monday, October 20, 2008

Today I spent the day with Sir Brythain, Daryl, Arjun, Ian, Kaijun, Chong Wee, Ted Kin and Gen. We were celebrating Daryl's 18th at the really retro The Ship Restaurant (where my parents once dated, wtf!).

The day started off on a dodgy note though, with Daryl, Arjun and I stuck temporarily at RELC as it started to rain like hell around 11:30 am. We had gone there to pay for an admissions test. Scouting around, we found out that umbrellas cost $16 and $10 in the shop and vending machine there respectively. We then opted to take a cab to Shaw Centre instead ($4). There we wandered around Isetan supermarket, cumulating in Daryl and I buying sushi to supplement hungry stomachs since we anticipated that people would come late anyway.

We then went to The Ship Restaurant to wait, and Kaijun was first to come. This was soon followed by Sir Brythain, Ted Kin and finally Gen. We then ordered our food. Finally when we finished our main courses, Ian and Chong Wee finally came. Sir Brythain left around 1:45 because of other engagements and the rest of us ended up bumming by wandering first to Borders, then McCafe and finally Kinokuniya. What a bum day -_-

Then afterwards I went to the photo shop at 6th Avenue to develop the first roll of film taken with my new Diana+ camera. Let's just say to my dying day I will eternally regret having gone there. What a bloody rip off -_____________________________________________- blah live and learn.

Here's to hoping I can concentrate and study properly for the rest of the remaining days.

And I just accidently ate a piece of tissue paper. I thought it was a crumb of potato chip. Wtf -____-

No comments: