Friday, October 24, 2008

I don't know how many of you guys use Wordpress, but for those not in the know that is a screencap from the Wordpress dashboard. It is from some other sort of rubbish project that I'm doing now that I feel is not of a high enough calibre yet (damn you Americans and your 'caliber' spelling!!!) to be released to the mass of cynical readers of the blog. Plus, I'll be laughed at.

Thing is, I made absolutely no mention of it before on this blog, so what the hell are the odds of it appearing on something else completely seperate and unrelated? CREEPY. My online life is stalking me.

-----

Today was the first time I had tze char at Wah Chee. I was with Jon Pang, Mong, JLC, Steph, Kaijun and Gerald. We had butter sotong (which was droolsomely good), sweet and sour pork, cereal chicken and stir fried kai lan.

Later after studying, Mong and I went about taking pictures. Admittedly sans a SLR, I was following Mong along a lot more than taking pictures with my very sad toy camera. Still I got some shots done and used up a roll, and hopefully they will come out exposed adequately though I realised I screwed up something only when I got home -__________________- It was also amusing watching the little kids run around playing night games for their UYO camps. For the water bomb game by the BB, they erected massive barricades of tables tied up together in the randomest of places in school - like the roundabout and some obscure place at the area behind the MPH.


My most favourite picture of the lot is this shot taken with Mong's SLR, green flash courtesy of my dinky little Diana Flash with green gel filter. It makes the steps look like they were glowing green when in reality it was DAMN DARK (and a little freaky) outside the cage area where that shot was taken. It also reminds me a little of the slides I saw of the light painting photography my dad did before in Bidari cementary with his friend.

Developing film is a pain in the ass -___________-

No comments: