Saturday, May 03, 2008

Because I just got really worked up and pissed off trying to find Miss Julie (bloody bum fuck, how am I suppose to churn out two world lits by Monday?), I decided to scan in this old thing I just found. I call it an old thing because there is no real way I could ever give this a proper title.

So courtesy of the overbearingly boring combined social studies/history classes from Secondary 3 AND Misses Stephanie Low and Misses Ho Zhuan Yi, I now present this mindblowing masterpiece drawn on my Science Pad:


I actually spray painted a photo frame white so I could frame this up, but then I forgot what happened to the photo frame after it dried, so this thing was wedged between all my IB notes and stuff for the past year. Now, it shall get the viewership it rightfully deserves!

No comments: