Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Yesterday was take 'unlimited pictures of your day' day. Except I found myself at a 'limit' around mid-day, because my camera was running out of batteries! Shit. It was also a good thing that I was looking at it when I was eating my breakfast in the morning because when I found the SD card was full I managed to run upstairs and quickly insert another one.

I loaded the pictures on flickr, because it would have been a nightmare sticking them here. But then flickr gave me problems too -_____- (this is why some of the pictures are out of sequence) and made me quite pissed off. Anyway I managed to get the pictures loaded, complete with some commentary accompanying the pictures, so without further ado I present my flickr. If you're wondering why the colours are so saturated, it's because Nic set the settings to chrome on my camera and I didn't change it back, but now looking at all the pictures I think the setting is so good I'm going to keep it like that permanently.

I also ended up having to wash the camera cover with soap, which is a bad idea considered it's made of some faux leather shit with a felt inside. But then Louis put the camera cover on top of the dustbin as he walked away from me ): wtf. I ended up asking Gen to carry it into class till we could get back from PE and I could wash it. Yes I have OCD.

After school I went with Jim, Ted Kin and the rest of the council people to the ACSI vs RJC semi final match. I was amused at the reactions of people who boarded 74 and saw the zerg rush of red shirted counselors on board - it was something like shock and then unhappiness at not getting a seat. I was also kind of shocked to see how few supporters had turned up, RJC has sent classes and their council was out in full rah rah force and plus the Y6 council and girls' touch rugby people (I think?), there was only about 10 other supporters. Also, the parents were the most enthusiastic of the lot of us - screaming vulgarities, insults and advice. They also almost fought with the RJC parents. This would be a lot less surreal if some of them weren't soccer moms, but well...

I also felt bad when I heard the RJC people cheering. They had so many more people than us! Our cheering if not delayed, also fell apart into random bursts periodically with some random pointless screaming which did nothing but generate noise (the girls were pretty good at this, completely reminded me of MGS). It also didn't help that I didn't know how the game was played and neither did Arjun/Ted Kin/people around me, so I never knew who was winning and kept feeling anxious. The feeling didn't even abate after they officially announced that the winner was ACSI, so I went home feeling anxious. And then I felt anxious the entire night.

And then I couldn't sleep till 2am (they are probably not connected though).

So today's Act Like A Zombie Day was almost half done.

I zombied my morning about, but after Math test I felt better. After recess and walking up with the class people, I started to zombie walk. Well tried to anyway. I also chanted "brains brains brains". I walked into class like that and managed to shock JC a little. When I went out of class to throw my half eaten sandwich away, some girl walked around me because I was really slow zombie walking -_________- afterwards Malcolm gave me some act-like-a-zombie lessons when he said I seemed like an injured person more than a zombie -__________-

Tomorrow is Accuse People of Random Crimes day + Nicholas' Birthday. So if you see this, HAPPY BIRTHDAY O PERVERSE ONE.

No comments: