Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Today was Draw All Over Your Hands Day!

The first lesson was a lesson observation with The Kiasu Indian. In response to Song Yeong's 'so contrived', I wrote 'LOL' on my hand. And so the drawing on hands ball got started.

By 9:00 am, after 1 hour of Econs - my left hand looked like this:

And then an hour later after I had washed it with soap (because I used the bathroom) it looked like this:

Then during History I used my permanent marker to write on my hand. It surprised me how quickly the ink bled into the cracks on my hand - this picture was taken like 2 mins after I wrote on it. In case you can't read what it says, it says 'don't shine for swine' (though it should have read don't shine before swine).


Then this as after History class:


And while waiting for the rest of the Biology class to appear in the Biology labs, I drew a dinosaur.


And after school when I got really bored/frustrated when I stayed back to do World Lit 1 Draft 2 (but really World Lit 1 Draft 1 since the first one was so bad I don't even consider it a draft) in 6.9:


And I did this drawing on my palm, which I loved the most of all!


Tomorrow is Bring A Pillow To School Day - which should be pretty sedate compared to all the other activities thus far and pretty easy to accomplish. There's also ice skating tomorrow, which I am half dreading (for being the time sucker it is) but also looking forward to at the same time - I hope I manage to go just once without falling down!

No comments: