Friday, May 09, 2008

Sexually Inappropriate Day!

1) Called various people names like sexy/hot buns/steel abs
2) Smacked someone's ass (though I should have reserved it for Monday)
3) Slided up to Chong Wee (I remember doing this to someone else, but I forgot who the other person was) and slid my hand across his shoulders - ohoho!
4) Leaned over and breathed on Jia Hui's neck

Er that was about it. There was nothing shoutily outstanding about today events - other than the ass smacking which made the victim drop his (thankfully!) padded laptop. The only reason he shall remain unnamed here is because someone might come after me that it is really dodgy if a girl smacks a guy's ass. So HOHOHO!

I don't know. I didn't really do that much. I did a lot of talking to Jim during History class though - we were both really high. He kept doing a lot of shit to Gen, then later Chun Wui came by to gay hug him. Fun stuff.

After school I saw Iron Man with Brendan, Stephanie and Louis. When it was time to go in, we discovered that the lady who had given us our tickets had messed them up, it was printed for The Island at 1:00pm. We bought the tickets at 2:50-something -_______________- AND the Island was long gone out of cinemas. So we ended up having to follow the ticketing lady down to the ticketing counter to get new tickets + seats. Thankfully there were still some spare seats at a good altitude.

We later met up with a very high Jia Hui and Hui Ming - and JH was complaining like hell about these 3 year 5 boys who were in front of them during their screening of Iron Man. It was something about how they mistook Iron Man by Black Sabbath as song by AC/BC. No that is not a typo, they literally called it AC/BC. So in addition to getting the name of the band who did the song wrong, they had also gotten the wrong band's name wrong as well.

Then the 3 music offenders turned up. JH and Hui Ming went right to me and Steph who knew them went to talk to them. I swear JH was DAMN LOUD complaining about them, and the tall one of the lot kept giving me the eye. D'oh. Of the lot I recognised one of them from YLS (who shall be unnamed for crimes against music) and the other as this really weird Indian guy who was playing with catch with his wallet in the SAC - then dropped it next to me and it sort of bounced away and he had to stoop down to catch it. I mean I have embarrassing stuff like that happen to me often but this kid screamed bad weird from every pore. So yes, AC/BC.

After Louis, Brendan and Hui Ming had left, Jia Hui, Steph and I were wandering about Plaza Singapura in search of food. We bought soups from saybons and went to the park above the MRT station. To our surprise it was also some sort of improv skate park, but we hid in a corner. After a while I ended up progressing from sitting on the marble ledge to sitting on the floor, then I finally laid down and stared at the sky. I felt really brain dead. We ended up leaving at about 8:30 and then I came home. Voila!

No comments: