Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm feeling kind of brain dead today, so I'll make this post as short as possible. After school today, Kaijun, Arjun and I walked from ACSI to his place in Hume Avenue. On google maps it says it's a distance of about 7.8 km. We started around late 3 o'clock in the afternoon, took a break around 5 o'clock-ish at the Al Ameen Eating House opposite Beauty World and ended up at Arj's place around 6 o'clock. On the way there/afterwards we met:

1) San Ge Ren at the Sunset Way bus stop
2) May-E and Shane somewhere between/near Singapore Institute of Management and Ngee Ann Poly
3) Random ex ACSI person wearing an old corporate tee that Arjun and Kaijun faintly recognised outside Ngee Ann Poly
4) Someone called Eugene and some other guy at Al Ameen Eating House
5) Cheang Jin outside Bukit Panjang Plaza (we went there for dinner)

So, this is how the three of us spent Arjun's first post council afternoon. Ta dah.

In the meanwhile, the 'holidays' have finally arrived. Despite the mountain loads of work I expect to trudge through, I am thankful that at least I can get more sleep. So in this upcoming first week I need to:
1) Submit the other half of my CAS file which I left at home today
2) Edit + submit EE
3) Submit TOK essay
4) English Goddess' essay
5) World Lit 1

No comments: