Thursday, May 08, 2008

I'm feeling rather melancholic again today - and again I am not yet sure why. Yesterday during ice skating I felt a huge yawning ache in me, one of loneliness and I was inspired! Words were running through my mind and I longed to start writing, "It was the ice skating." would be my opening lines. But I was on the ice, there was no pen-and-paper, no Saoirse. Today the feeling has gone and work that I have been neglecting has risen right to the top of my consciousness again. O horrid horrid reality, I do loathe thee.

Anyway in celebration of today's Accuse People of Random Crimes today I...
1) Accused 3 people of stealing my heart (which resulted in a priceless reaction from Johannes where this look of shock washed over his face and he literally froze)
2) Accused uh 2? people of stealing my eraser
3) Accused someone of stealing a pen
4) Accused Daryl of stealing my book, then really took his book from him
5) Accused Malcolm of stealing a plant
6) Accused someone of committing incest with a test tube
7) Accused Gerald of making a mess in the SAC
8) There are probably a few more, but I forget.

Yes I am unoriginal. Worst was when I ran up to Cheryl and went 'YOU!' and then my brain died as I tried to think of a crime to accuse her of. I ended up saying '...stole my heart' because of this really dumb pick up line Gerald is now synonymous with. One day in a pick up line showdown, he went 'Stop that man! He stole my heart'. Awesome.

I got accused of:
1) Raping Johannes (which made me freeze and wtf because I forgot temporarily forgot the day)
2) Committing genocide
3) Killing someone's butler

Tomorrow's Be Sexually Inappropriate with your Friends day should be more interesting.

No comments: